The Profi Sous Vide Pack is composed of the MiniVAC professional vacuum chamber sealer and the SWID immersion circulator.
The miniVAC is the most compact professional vacuum chamber on the market. The miniVAC is a Swiss made appliance, very easy to use and robust. It comes with insert plates and a liquid insert allowing for liquids like marinates to be sealed inside a pouch. The machine is completely made out of stainless steel (INOX) and equipped with a high performance vacuum pump. The machine comes with 100 vacuum pouches (20 x 28cm).
- Voltage: 100-230V - 50/60 Hz
- Dimension of the miniVAC: 260 x 400 x 250 mm (10.2' x 15.7' x 9.8')
- Dimension of chamber: 220 x 280 x 90 mm (8.7'x 11' x 3.5')
- Sealing bar: 200 mm (7.8')
- Manual interruption of sealing cycle
- Max pouch size (width = 200 mm – 7.8'; length 280 mm – 911')
- High-performance vacuum pump BUSCH (99.8%); 4 m3/H
- Weight: 17 kg – 37 lb
- Manual: available in English, German and FrenchSWID Immersion CirculatorThe SWID is the world’s first immersion circulator dedicated to Sous-Vide cooking. Our engineers have designed the swid with top chefs’ requirements and cooking purposes in mind. Thanks to its ease of use and very competitive price, the swid is also ideal for home use. The swid is a plug and play device. Connect the mains of the swid, set the desired temperature of the water bath and the timer, vacuum-seal the food in a pouch and then submerge it in the water bath. The swid will precisely control the temperature of the water bath and ensure perfect and reproducible results. The swid is easy to clean, compact and can be stored easily in a kitchen drawer.
Operating the swid
The swid features a powerful 2,000W heater and reaches the desired target temperature quickly. Operating the swid is a breeze – all functions can be controlled with just three buttons. The two displays and two LEDs allow easy monitoring of all relevant cooking parameters. The swid benefits from an exclusive Adaptive PID Control – the Swid 'autotunes' itself to the used container by calculating the bath volume and adjusting the control parameters accordingly. The swid has a smart timer which will start counting down from the set time once the target temperature has been reached. When the set time has elapsed, an audio signal is emitted, the timer starts blinking and acts like a stopwatch so you always have full control over the complete cooking process.
The swid benefits from a low water level protection. A float switch will automatically shut down the unit to prevent accidents if the water level inside the bath is too low. Furthermore the swid has a protective grid which shields the heating element from accidental touches, a cooking temperature limiter, a control unit temperature limiter and a cooking time limiter.
- Temperature Control: PID (Adaptive), Microprocessor Controlled
- Heating Power: 2,000 W
- 220 Volt
- Circulation Pump: 8 L/min
- Max. Water Bath Volume: 58 L
- Displays: one for temperature control, one for the timer
- Dimensions: 124mm/190/268mm (4.9"/7.5"/10.5")
- Weight: 2.1 kg ( 4.8 lbs)
- Min. immersion depth: 8.5 cm
- Max. immersion depth: 14 cm
- Min. container height: 18 cm
- Display: Digital LED / 0.1°C resolution
- Operating Temperature Range: 25° - 95° C
- Accuracy : Pt100 (Platinium) probe for extreme precision and reliability
- Stability: ± 0.05°C
- Max. Continuous Operating Time: 99 hours
- Low Water Level Protection: integrated float switch
- Protective Grid: integrated
- Max. Temperature Protection
- Max. Cooking Time Limiter
Operating manual is available in English, French, German.
2 years international warranty
Warranty extension (SWID ONLY)